Monday, October 12, 2009

Cakes and Breads






This weekend I was in a baking mood so I tried some yummy recipes I will add to the Angel Cake Delights Menu...





I started with a Triple Chocolate Rum Cake that was so moist and incredible I wanted to share it with everyone. The picture doesn't do it justice. I served it with a rum whipcream and fresh rasberries. It will be sold for $29.95. Available in a gluten free version and comes with a rum whip cream topping. (Not Shown)




Then I made lemon blueberry cake decorated with a lemon cream cheese frosting! I actually made it in cupcake version but plan to sell it in a bundtcake style. Great for brunch! It was very moist and had a distinctive lemon essence. Not to sweet. I may add a little lavender next time to make it extra special. Sorry I have no picture for you. I packed them off to John in Penn.




014.JPG">Also I made a baba rum cake with caramelized apples. It was very rummy, so changes will be made before I have a finally recipe, but it will come... Just not perfect yet.



And finally, I just pulled out of the oven a Caramelized Onion Cheesy Pull Apart Bread! It is a wonderful addition to a nice warm fall soup, such as Potato Leek. It's filled with caramelized onions, Gruyere cheese and poppy seeds. Great for a gathering of your friends. I'd give you a picture but Joey is sitting here munching on it now and has already ruined it. LOL He says it's so yummy.





I love this fall weather when you can fill your kitchen with the scents of warm tasty treats. Enjoy the fall days! Call me if you need something special for a gathering over the holidays. I can help fill your kitchen with yummy smells and tasty food too! (425) 306-3073


No comments:

Post a Comment